My name is Noelle. I am a Twin Cities, Minnesota and Wisconsin-based portrait and wedding photographer. I love making beautiful photos for my clients that tell their stories!
My shooting style is simple and laid back. I encourage playful, candid moments during portrait sessions, and love nothing better than blending in at weddings and documenting the day as it happens – because above all, I want to take photos that are honest. It’s a word I will use a lot, because I care deeply about creating a body of work that shows who you are. My editing style is clean and timeless, because my primary hope is that you will love and cherish your photos for years to come.
A few bits & pieces about me:
- My husband and I share a small home with our two cats, Hazel and Marcel, and our menagerie of vintage, mid-century modern furniture.
- I have been playing piano since the age of four – my mother taught me! – and originally went to college with the intent of majoring in piano performance. (This ended when I discovered that I did not, in fact, like performing.)
- I can speak Norwegian.
- I was born & raised in Wisconsin. I call drinking fountains ‘bubblers’ and will always be a Packer fan.
- I started running in spring 2013, and it has unquestionably changed my life for the better.
- One of my favorite snacks as a kid was Kraft Singles dipped in peanut butter.
- I firmly believe in marriage equality.
That’s my story. I’d love to tell yours.
Photo credit: Athena Pelton